Wegotitonline.com Semi-Layaway Terms and Conditions:
IN USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREED TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Semi-layaway is offered thru our secure checkout only! Paypal and Google Checkout are not provided as payment options with service.
This Terms & Conditions Agreement (“Agreement”) identifies what you can expect from Wegotitonline.com®, Inc. (“Wegotitonline.com”) and what Wegotitonline.com expects from you (“Purchaser”). These Terms & Conditions apply to your usage or any purchase of any item(s) and/or service(s) offered by Wegotitonline.com.
Description of our Service (“Service”):
Wegotitonline.com Semi-Layaway payment method is for anyone 18 years of age or over, with a US based bank account. Wegotitonline.com offers its services to members subject to the following TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. (i) Payment Terms: Wegotitonline.com charges NO fee for the use of their semi-layaway program.
2. (ii) Unless otherwise specified in the merchant’s TERMS & CONDITIONS, installment payments are derived by equally dividing the item cost over three payments for the term of the transaction. The first of these payments is collected on initial confirmation of the layaway, or the next banking day and the 2nd payment in approx 30 days (after the 2nd payment is processed we ship your order) and your final payment will be 60 days respectfully following the initial order. All Semi-layaway orders are processed via Authorize.net.
3. (iii) Wegotitonline.com does not limit any transaction due to total amount.
4. (iv) The Wegotitonline.com cancellation fee is 30% of the price of the item placed on layaway. Because of the nature of our business with constantly changing styles, the 30% cancellation fee is set to insure the continued profitability of our company while extending this service to the purchaser. The remaining balance, less the cancellation fee and any applicable transaction fees, is credited to purchaser's credit card that requested cancellation.
5. (v) Default is defined a payment that is returned from the purchaser’s credit card due to insufficient funds (NSF). If a layaway falls into default we will contact the purchaser to correct the issue. In 3 business days after contacting the purchaser if the problem has not been resolved the layaway will be considered in Default and the the layaway will be suspended. At this time Wegotitonline.com will access the cancellation fees and credit any additional remaining money back to the purchasers credit card. Wegotitonline.com IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BANK CHARGES A MEMBER MAY INCUR DUE TO FAILED PAYMENTS
6. (vi) If any scheduled payment is unsuccessful, Wegotitonline.com will assess a $10 fee to the member’s account per instance. If a failed payment occurs, the unsuccessful payment will automatically be rescheduled at the end of the layaway based on the original payment schedule. The $10 fee will be scheduled one day prior to the next remaining payment. In the event that a failed payment occurs on your final payment, the final payment and the $10 fee will be rescheduled for the same date. This fee is to offset banking fees generated to the company by the member’s failed payment.
7. (vii) Scheduled deductions are dictated directly by the purchaser and are the sole responsibility of the purchaser to manage. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to manage any and all adjustments in their payment schedule, whether made personally by the purchaser or per the request of the member through a Wegotitonline.com Customer Service Representative. Wegotitonline.com IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BANK CHARGES A MEMBER MAY INCUR DUE TO FAILED PAYMENTS.
8. (viii) Adjustments to a scheduled payment must be submitted three business days in advance of the scheduled due date.
Shipping Time. The time needed to ship merchandise will vary depending on the shipment's location and the particular time of year. We will try and have orders processed and shipped within 2 business days, however customers should expect a 3-7 day delivery time with standard delivery.
Shipping Methods. Merchandise will be shipped using Ground Service where possible. In addition, some items may be shipped directly from the manufacturer to customers.
Damaged Shipments. Damaged shipments from handling must be claimed with the freight carrier. If any cartons are missing or damaged, be sure to note this on the freight bill. If you notice concealed damage after the driver has left, keep all the packing and call the freight carrier to return and inspect the damage and file a claim. We are not responsible for damage caused by the freight carrier.
Manufacturers Defects. If a product appears to have a manufacture’s defect, email our Customer Service department for instructions. Do not return products to us without first contacting us to receive instructions. If an item is to be returned to us due to manufactures defect, you must first receive a Return Authorization Number. No packages will be accepted without a Return Authorization Number written clearly on the package.
Return Merchandise Policy. Please see our Return Policy